Bangalore, KARNATAKA, India
4 LPA to 8LPA
- Create Manual Test cases.
- Execute test cases and log the defects.
- Evaluate product code according to the specifications.
- Reports bugs and errors to development teams through any bug tracking tool.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Analytical mindset and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Knowledge of the energy domain is preferable.
- Work with business analysts to understand requirements.
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence is preferable.
- Be able to work independently or collaborate with others on the project team.
- Experience with onshore and offshore quality assurance and development team coordination.
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Implementing the TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Java Programming language.
- Good knowledge of Element Locators, WebDriver methods.
- Creating reusable components.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE etc...).
- Generating the report and sharing with the clients and team members.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Primary Skills: Selenium WebDriver, Core JAVA, TestNG, Maven, Git Hub.
- Secondary Skills: MySQL, Mongo DB.
# At least 2 years of experience on the provided Mandatory skills are required.
# Should have experience in Scripting, Framework design, and Core JAVA
# Knowledge on basics of SQL
Interested candidates can send their CV along with below mentioned details.
Exp in Automation Testing :
Exp in Manual Testing:
Payroll company (If Contract):