• Troubleshoot and maintain existing systems, with the ability to reverse engineer and recreate
solutions as needed
• Ensuring equipment is installed and configured correctly
• Testing and validating equipment to ensure full functionality and compliance with specifications
• Provide technical support and training to clients and team members on the
• Operating and maintaining the equipment to ensure its continued functionality
• Identifying and resolving any issues that arise with the equipment
• Demonstrate a commitment to safety and promote a positive safety culture within the team
• Communicating with clients to ensure they are aware of the progress of the task, the achieved
outcomes, and that the solution meets their requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in commissioning and operating smart meters, sensors, and
• Strong knowledge of data communication protocols and networking
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a safe and compliant manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired skills Requirements
• Experience with Linux operating systems, and the ability to troubleshoot systems using Linux.
• Experience with networking and protocols such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, Modbus, and OPC.
• Experience using scripting languages to automate processes and improve productivity.
• Experience in the utilities industry including power system control, electricity metering and data
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs