• Troubleshoot and maintain existing systems, with the ability to reverse engineer and recreate
solutions as needed
• Ensuring equipment is installed and configured correctly
• Testing and validating equipment to ensure full functionality and compliance with specifications
• Provide technical support and training to clients and team members on the
• Operating and maintaining the equipment to ensure its continued functionality
• Identifying and resolving any issues that arise with the equipment
• Demonstrate a commitment to safety and promote a positive safety culture within the team
• Communicating with clients to ensure they are aware of the progress of the task, the achieved
outcomes, and that the solution meets their requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in commissioning and operating smart meters, sensors, and
• Strong knowledge of data communication protocols and networking
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a safe and compliant manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired skills Requirements
• Experience with Linux operating systems, and the ability to troubleshoot systems using Linux.
• Experience with networking and protocols such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, Modbus, and OPC.
• Experience using scripting languages to automate processes and improve productivity.
• Experience in the utilities industry including power system control, electricity metering and data